Imperium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just to make our dipolmacy clearer and finding enemies easier...

2 posters

Go down

Just to make our dipolmacy clearer and finding enemies easier... Empty Just to make our dipolmacy clearer and finding enemies easier...

Post by YangTou Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:39 am

Just to make our diplomacy clearer and locating our enemies easier - we should start a list of who are enemies are and where they located. We should also put special marks (such as bolding their names) on their ranking members or enemy members of greatest concern. Since I don't know our diplomacy as well as others I'm not going to start a thread but if one of the ranking members of Imperium or Imperium II wants to start it, I think that'd be more fitting. What do you think?

For instance the topic could be "Chaos" and in that thread we'll list their leaders, members, and locations. Easy and fair enough?

YangTou

Back to top Go down

Just to make our dipolmacy clearer and finding enemies easier... Empty Re: Just to make our dipolmacy clearer and finding enemies easier...

Post by Depi Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:59 am

I don't think it'll be that necessary.
You can just fight whoever's around you if any.

And once the top ranked people (who are easy to find) go down, the rest will just flee.
If you really want a list of people, SueMeNot will probably provide them =P

Depi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum